Jack Ma close to buying Milan: the story behind the no comment from Alibaba & Fininvest
NO COMMENT REGARDING THE CONFIRMATION
The offer is believed to be for a 70% controlling stake immediately with the other 30% to be acquired within the next 12 months for a total cost of €500 million (half of what was originally offered by Mr Bee). Calciomercato.com has asked both parties for details but unfortunately the only statement coming out at the moment is “No Comment”. The managing director of Mediaset, Pier Silvio Berlusconi at the shareholders meeting also refused to comment on the current situation stating that; “I know nothing, I cannot give you any information”. Important developments are expected in the next few days.
Steve Mitchell @barafundler