Commenta per primo

Antonio Cassano is fed up. After the match against Northern Ireland in which he scored two goals for Italy, he said: "It's been 13 years, everything I do is a problem. 70% of the times it's my fault, but the other 30% is not, but even if I am right, people think I am wrong. I will end my career at 32-33 years and I will enjoy my family. Football has been my life for many years, but I feel a bit tired now...".

So, after Ibrahimovic, who recently said he does not enjoy to play football anymore, another AC Milan player revealed his feelings.

Lots of psychological work for AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani...