Commenta per primo
Milan to the Chinese, the deal goes ahead and could be closed in a relatively short space of time, writes La Gazzetta dello Sport.
Galatioto Savior, the intermediary responsible for operations surrounding the agreement, told the journal that; “For obvious reasons I cannot reveal who is the potential buyer, I can only say that it is a Chinese group that has great ambitions. The project is headed by people of high level who have projects and very interesting ideas, but first we must conclude the operation. Timing? I would say that if things are moving in the right direction we could close in six to eight weeks".

Meanwhile La Repubblica reports that president Silvio Berlusconi is still undecided about what to do. His heart naturally tells him to keep his controlling interest in the club, but the consortium from the Far-East wants to take a 70% controlling share within 12 months, leaving the other 30% to Berlusconi’s Fininvest organisation. General Manager Adriano Galliani will reportedly remain in place at Milanello.

The Corriere della Sera declares that next week, the patron must make the biggest decision of his life in respect of the future of Milan. The question is, after 30 years, is he prepared to hand over his lifelong love to the Chinese for €650-700 million?

Steve Mitchell @barafundler